Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

To Resume Tomorrow, Hopefully

Two of my kids had unexpected visitors over the weekend. Head lice!  I wash, vacuum and nit pick over and over and over again.  During my break I scour the internet for remedy's and it seems my local health food store was correct in selling me virgin coconut oil, fungal essential oil with meleluca, neem oil and neem shampoo and conditioner.  They are currently wearing vegetable bags over their heads held on with bands that have been boiled and frozen.  Their hair is doused with coconut oil and essential oil cocktail.  I am exhausted and an expert egg and nit picker.  Someone should find out the what those damned lice use to attach their eggs and sell it, "Glue For Life".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...