Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I hate washing dishes!

I really hate washing dishes.  I refuse to buy anymore dish, pots and pans that are not dishwasher safe; no matter how beautiful or spectaculary awesome they are.  My ankle bares the scars of the chain that connects me to the sink full of dishes.  I paid my youngest $3 to do the dishes the other day and glee filled my heart.  The sink is full again, so I need to open my pocket book to lure the littlest dishwasher back to the sink, so I can begin dinner only to fill the sink up again.  oh, when will someone invent self cleaning dishes...

Tonight I hope to finally post and catch up since I am finish editing Li Po poetry essay, watching a bridge being built from manila folders, driving in 20 different directions, attending award ceremonies, and most important resolving the fight over the pink convertible tights...ah life is good...but I still have a sink full of dishes, honor band, dance performances, water day and book club (yeah!!!)

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind washing dishes, I just almost never make the time to do them. It's horrible. My kitchen is in constant state of disarray...I can't even DREAM about how to design a kitchen that would help me keep my kitchen orderly and clean. The only logical thing I can think of is that I need a kitchen apprentice (hello children! Come help mommy) I need someone to stay in the kitchen with me at all times, follow me around and clean things up after I'm done. I have a feeling it is going to cost me more than $3.00 though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Thankfully my oldest two children are now old enough to wash dishes! They alternate 6 nights a week, and my husband and I have the 7th night. When my husband is deployed, that's takeout night! Although, I'd rather wash dishes than mop the floor...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget